Sunday, July 12, 2009

How Dr Shah Rukh Khan keeps his awards

On Friday, Shah Rukh Khan was presented an honorary doctorate in arts and culture by the University of Bedfordshire. Dressed in ceremonial robes, King Khan was his usual charming self. And just like his acting roles, SRK wants to take his scholarly duties seriously.
Apart from film awards, SRK was honoured with the Padmashri in 2005. Internationally he was conferred the Order of The Arts and Literature Award by the French government in 2007 and last year Malaysia's Datuk honour, similar to British Knighthood.
SRK mentioned that all his awards go .....
“On one wall, where I have my personal desk, where I keep my scripts, I have the Padmashri, the French honour the Malaysian honour. This one will go there. The Filmfare awards are in front of me. So I am like a megalomaniac, self-centered person who likes to be surrounded by his awards,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment